We’re horticultural specialists; not “mow, blow and go.” Yes, it takes more time and skill to properly prune a shrub than to shear it – we believe it’s worth it. It’s the difference between simply keeping plants alive and making them thrive.
Here’s how we’re different:
- Each visit is led by an on-site supervisor who works with the crew.
- Our crew leaders and field staff speak English.
- Crew leaders are Certified Landscape Technicians.
- Weekly training sessions keep our staff updated in landscaping maintenance, horticulture, safety, and pest management.
- Vegetable gardening and small orchard management services are available, as well as an organic program.
- Irrigation is checked weekly and includes coverage and timing. A zoning map is prepared for each property. An irrigation technician is available for larger repairs and emergency calls.
- Outdoor lighting systems – bulb replacement, timing and aiming are all a part of our service.
- Fountains are expertly cleaned and maintained.
- Enhancements such as large tree pruning, seasonal color selection and installation are all managed by a trained landscape designer.
- Regular meetings with the maintenance leader provide time to discuss special tasks, scheduling and ongoing changes.
- Completed tasks are noted and left on a door hangar each week to keep everyone up to date.
Customized weekly maintenance programs begin at $1,000 per month.
“Our yard has never looked so good. We have a good team of weekly maintenance people from Nature Design [sic] taking care of our yard who take pride in their work and are dedicated to their jobs. Management comes once a month to do a walk thru and looks over the yard to make sure there are no problems. We have a challenging property on the side of a hill and Nature Design [sic] has managed the challenge very well and improved the look of our landscape.”
– Carol Carlisle, La Jolla, CA
“Nature Designs is the original designer and contractor for my landscaping, and they maintain it. I am confident that they know the plants and the original design intent and they are familiar with the drainage and irrigation systems. I have the utmost confident [sic] that my yard is being maintain as intended. I highly recommend their work.”
– Clark Crawford, Kearny Mesa, San Diego, CA
“We were so happy to drive into the property and see the yard, as it is looking beautiful. Thank you for taking such loving care of the property. You and Ever have done such an amazing job for us, it is so nice to be able to leave and trust you as our eyes and ears and then return and see the beautiful landscaping. Thank you. I love the bulbs and the color, so nice to see these when we returned and the new growth on so many of the plants and roses are wonderful. “
– Maggie Buckenmayer, Poway, CA
“I wish to thank you for coming to our home in Mira Mesa to discuss our project, processing our work order and giving us the estimate. I was comfortable with your crew and my husband and I were pleased with the outcome. Then today your general manager came to see how the plants were doing. That is going above and beyond and it demonstrates the quality of care of Nature Designs. Our experience will bring us back as we develop our landscaping needs. Again, thank you.”
– Mary Lohrbach, Mira Mesa, CA