Why Nature Designs?
Owner Steve Jacobs has a 35-year reputation for hiring the industry’s best:
- Sustainability experts
- Irrigation experts certified by the CLCA and IA
- Certified arborist
- Licensed Landscape Contractor
- Licensed Pool Contractor
- Licensed General Building Contractor
- Cal Poly horticulture graduates
- Over fifty design, construction and maintenance awards
Is Nature Designs right for your project?
Our ideal client:
- Resides full or part-time within San Diego County.
- Appreciates a turnkey company providing a full range of services: design, construction and maintenance.
- Understands the value of a well-designed project and is willing to pay for those services; through Nature Designs or an independent designer. Typical design fees range from $2,000 – $12,000. Homeowners who already have a professionally designed landscape plan pay for bidding services (bidder’s deposit). This deposit includes verification of plan accuracy, a site visit, soil fertility analysis, detailed construction proposal, meetings, and value engineering options.
- Realizes that open dialog about the landscape investment is critical to the success of the relationship, and the project. Typical construction budgets range from $50,000 – $500,000.
- Requires weekly care to maintain their landscape investment after construction. Typical maintenance services range from $500 – $5,000 per month.
- Has worked with other landscape companies and is interested in working with a more professional, well-managed company on their next project.
- Values reputation and expertise more than low price.