Why Choose Nature Designs for Your Landscape Design?
As design/build contractors for over 30 years, we know how to spot a good designer. Yes, creativity matters, and we expect more than creativity from our pool of in-house and contracted designers and landscape architects. Since the needs of each client and each project are different, knowing a number of designers helps us to pair them appropriately. We review each design with a checklist of criteria to insure that all information is consistent and complete. The only way to build a good project is to have a creative plan with all the necessary information. Our proven process focuses on custom designs – no cookie-cutter projects offered here – that focus on beautiful, functional, and quality-driven landscapes.
If you’ve completed a construction project before you may recognize this scenario…
Dreams are discussed, beautiful plans are drawn, designers are paid, contractors are interviewed, and bids are collected. Then reality sets in. It may be that the landscape details weren’t specific enough, the contractor’s bids varied greatly, and the proposals didn’t provide enough information to compare costs or services. Quite often the landscape you had dreamt of costs more than expected. To lower costs, well-intended contractors provide value-engineering options and often the original design intent is sacrificed in the process.
We offer a simpler, more streamlined approach:
- Among our pool of talented designers, we’ll select the most qualified, best-suited designer or landscape architect based on design style, project complexity and location of your project property.
- If for whatever reason you would like to change your designer, you will always have that option with us.
- Project costs are discussed early and often throughout the design and construction process.
- Our designer, project manager and estimator work together to create a beautiful landscape that respects your budget.
- Upon completion of construction, maintenance services will be provided to insure that your living asset is properly cared for and will continue to thrive.
ONE POINT-OF-CONTACT SERVICE
- Our experienced project managers will be your point-of-contact to manage every detail; from the first site visit to the completion of construction.
- We'll incorporate over-the-counter plan reviews with city or county building officials to provide insight during the design process that respects the site setbacks and code regulations in your area. We'll also manage all building permits and HOA approvals.
- We take full responsibility for every aspect of your project.