Why Nature Designs for Your Landscape Design?
If you’ve completed a construction project before, you know the scenario: dreams are discussed, beautiful plans are drawn, designers are paid, contractors are interviewed, and bids are collected. Then, reality sets in. The landscape details weren’t specific enough, the contractor’s bids varied greatly, and the proposals didn’t provide enough information to compare costs or services. Quite often, the landscape you had dreamt of costs more than expected. To lower costs, well-intended contractors provided value-engineering options, but the original design intent was sacrificed in the process.
We offer a simpler, more streamlined approach:
- Our experienced project managers will be your point-of-contact to manage every detail; from the first site visit to the completion of construction.
- Among our pool of talented designers, we’ll select the most qualified, best-suited designer based on style, complexity and location.
- Project costs are discussed early and often throughout the design and construction process.
- Our designer, project manager and estimator work together to create a beautiful landscape that respects your budget.
- We'll manage all building permits and HOA approvals. Over-the-counter plan reviews with city or county building officials provide insight to site setbacks and code regulations early in the design process.
- Upon completion of construction, maintenance services will be provided to insure that your living asset is properly cared for and will continue to thrive.
- We take full responsibility for every aspect of your project.