Why Nature Designs for Your Landscape Design?
If you’ve completed a construction project before you know the scenario: dreams are discussed, beautiful plans are drawn, designers are paid, contractors are interviewed, and bids are collected. Then, reality sets in. The landscape details weren’t specific enough, the contractor’s bids varied greatly, and the proposals didn’t provide enough information to compare costs or services. Quite often, the landscape you had dreamt of costs more than expected. To lower costs, well-intended contractors provided value-engineering options, and the original design intent is sacrificed in the process.
We offer a simpler, more streamlined approach:
- Our experienced project managers will be your point-of-contact to manage every detail; from the first site visit to the completion of construction.
- Among our pool of talented designers, we’ll select the most qualified, best-suited designer based on design style, project complexity and location of your project.
- Project costs are discussed early and often throughout the design and construction process.
- Our designer, project manager and estimator work together to create a beautiful landscape that respects your budget.
- We'll incorporate over-the-counter plan reviews with city or county building officials to provide insight during the design process that respects the site setbacks and code regulations in your area. We'll also manage all building permits and HOA approvals.
- Upon completion of construction, maintenance services will be provided to insure that your living asset is properly cared for and will continue to thrive.
- We take full responsibility for every aspect of your project.