Here's how our construction services differ from other landscape construction companies in San Diego:
- Our project managers will be your point of contact from your first meeting through design, construction, and into maintenance. Regular client meetings keep everyone up-to-date on the construction progress.
- Our bi-lingual supervisors are on-site and hands-on.
- Our work is performed by trained and certified staff members; rarely using sub-contractors.
- Our expert concrete finishers, carpenters, masons, and irrigation technicians are the best in the business.
- We are a licensed landscape, pool, and general building contractor, which allows us to provide the widest range of landscape services.
- We include construction start and finish dates in our contracts to insure there are no surprises regarding scheduling.
- A pre-determined payment schedule provides clear financial expectations for milestone payments.
- Change orders are always provided and pre-approved prior to initiating any changes in your project.
- Cutting-edge technology is used to maximize resource efficiency in irrigation, drainage, and lighting.
- Project site clean-up is performed each day and excess waste is disposed of weekly.
- Most construction debris is recycled and green waste is composted to minimize utilization of land fills.
Don' take our word for it, read what others have to say...
"I wish to thank you for coming to our home in Mira Mesa to discuss our project, processing our work order and giving us the estimate. I was comfortable with your crew and my husband and I were pleased with the outcome. Then today your general manager came to see how the plants were doing. That is going above and beyond and it demonstrates the quality of care of Nature Designs. Our experience will bring us back as we develop our landscaping needs. Again, thank you."
- Mary Lohrbach, Mira Mesa, CA
"Steve Jacobs and his crew from Nature Designs Landscaping did a fantastic job.They were very informative about each step of the installation. I was most impressed at the condition my yard was left after the installation. You would never of known there was any work done - my yard was left spotless."
- Jim and Gail Aberdeen, San Diego, CA
"We would like to commend you and your company on your fine work in transforming our backyard from its tired and outdated look to a delightful place for us to relax with family and friends. As you know, this was a full-scale job—demolishing an existing in-ground swimming pool/spa and then installing pavers, two pergolas, a deck for the above-ground spa, adding a new garden area and complete landscaping. The results are fantastic! We were particularly pleased with Nature Designs’ work ethics, the quality of their workers, subcontractors, foremen and particularly the project manager, Claudia Kuepper. Staying on schedule and complying with all City of Encinitas requirements were handled impeccably. We highly recommend Nature Designs."
- Sandra and Larry Ansley, Encinitas
"Nature Designs did an amazing job on our backyard and it turned out better than we imagined. We did have some growing pains during the build process but that was mostly due to our design architect. I recommend having ND do your design and build. Steve, the owner, was amazing and they truly go above and beyond to ensure you're thrilled with the final product."
- Greg Price, San Marcos, CA
"We contracted with Nature Designs Landscape five years ago to completely redesign our backyard and they have provided maintenance monthly after completion. Without question we have the most beautiful, functional and all purpose backyard - including hot tub - in the neighborhood! The owner Steve Jacobs still checks in with us from time to time -- and this is unusual TLC. Their fees are somewhat higher than the competition, yet the value they created more than made up for the difference. If you're considering working with a professional landscape contractor Nature Designs will exceed your expectations with no surprises. They have saved us watering expense with their irrigation expertise."
- Jim Pratt, San Diego, CA